1. Finish the Roofs
2. Winter weather proof the outside wood
3. Put the Windows in, and foam barrier
4. Rough in the Plumbing for the new bathroom
5. Run the electrical and cabling
6. Run the HVAC
7. Insulate and Poly the walls
8. Resheet the old flooring
That should be the minimum at least that would allow us to move in, with just the essentials and is safe for Liv.
The next phase would be Nov/Dec and that would actually be finishing the house (drywall, siding, flooring, Kitchen/Bathroom, etc).